PPC-Pal pricing is very simple:
Standard click fraud monitoring and mitigation, and site uptime (availability) monitoring
You get all the benefits for one low price of $29.95 / month per second-level domain. There is no limit on the number of sub-domains you can use.
Our one-simple-price includes:
- Around the clock, 24/7 Click Fraud Monitoring
- Around the clock, 24/7 Website Up/Down monitoring
- Unlimited number of Automatic IP Blocking within AdWords and URL Blocking within Bing Ads
- Unlimited number of Click Fraud email alerts
- Unlimited number of Click Fraud SMS alerts
- Unlimited number of Page Views
- Up to 5,000 PPC Ad Clicks per month and up to 10,000 total Clicks per month*
- Technical support in use of the features of the site**
*Higher volume accounts will receive limited data for each organic click and full data for PPC Ad clicks. The standard charge for excess clicks is $29.95 per 5,000 additional PPC clicks or 7,500 additional total clicks, whichever occurs first, up to a total of 65,000 PPC clicks or 100,000 total clicks. For bulk rates above that level or to join our affiliate program, please contact our marketing division at firstname.lastname@example.org. And, let's face it: if you are paying for more than 5,000 PPC clicks a month, our fees are close to nothing compared with your advertising budget!
**Consultation by the hour is available for interpretation of report data and integration with your business processes.
Optional tracking of incoming customer telephone calls
For an additional low price of $29.95 / month, you get
- Around the clock, 24/7 logging of telephone calls made to your cooperating*** digital voice service
- Display of telephone calls on your standard click reports so you can see the time relationship of calls to your organic and paid web-site clicks.
- See the geographic data corresponding to the calling phone number's area code. (Note: may not reflect the location of the caller at the time of the call.)
- Up to 1,000 calls per month are included in this standard fee.
***This service is not available with digital voice services that cannot communicate call data to us.